NGO Propane will install at no charge to the customer:
- One 500 gallon above ground propane tank *
- One meter bar and assembly*
- One high pressure and one low pressure regulator*
- A complete gas system safety check
NGO Propane will provide the customer with:
- Service line from the tank to the outside of the house at the rate of $ 3.50** per foot (this includes trenching and burying the line 18 inches deep.) Customer can also install line but needs to provide risers as well.
- A tank rental fee will be billed monthly. CLICK HERE for fees
- Monthly billing for the propane used each month. (Based on meter readings submitted by the customer each month to our office.)
- Account will be estimated if no reading is received and a fee will be charged to make adjustments to estimated accounts.
- Automatic fill service.
- 24 hours a day 7 days a week emergency service for established customers.
- Superior customer service.
- Call 1-800-255-6815 for current rates.
- Interior gas line needs to be plumbed out at least 18 inches above grade with 1-inch black iron pipe and be at least 5 feet away from window, door or vent.
- Tank must set a minimum of 10 feet away from any structure, property line, well or source of ignition (i.e. open flame, a/c compressor, generator, etc.)
- Tank must be within 100 feet of a maintained driveway
- Any appliance conversions need to be completed prior to tank installation.
- Customer is required to use a minimum of 650 gallons of propane per year. If usage is below 650 gallons, a tank rental fee of up to $240 will be charged on your annual usage.* The tank and equipment remain the property of NGO Propane ** Prices, Rates and Minimum Usage Subject To Change Without Notice. Updated July 1, 2008.