If you are an electric member building a new home or replacing a fossil fuel water heater and plan to install a new electric water heater, The Energy Cooperative would like to write you a check for $250 to $350! Why? The Energy Cooperative wants to promote the use of energy efficient appliances and enlist you as part of our Load Management Team. The installation of a well insulated water heater helps to reduce energy consumption and helps members save money towards their utility bill. If you are constructing a new home or replacing a propane gas, natural gas or fuel oil water heater with a new electric water heater you can qualify for a rebate ranging from $250 to $350. Please see the qualifications listed below.
New Electric Water Heater Rebate:
|Warranty Period:||50-70 Gallon Size:||Over 71 Gallon Size:|
|6 Years or more:||$250||$350|
- All warranty periods are defined by the manufacturer’s warranty only. Extended warranties provided by outside parties do not qualify.
- Application for rebate must be made within nine months of the purchase of the water heater.
- A new construction home must have a new physical foundation.
- Fossil fuel is defined as natural gas, propane or fuel oil only.
- Not valid with any other Energy Cooperative water heater rebate.