The Operation Round Up Foundation awarded $30,993 to the following organizations in August, 2018:
- Phoenix Central for Google Chromebooks
- Licking County Library for 2 Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
- PBJ Connections for office furniture
- St. Louisville Police Department for protective gear
- Licking County Coalition of Housing towards service van for maintenance personnel
- Village of Philo towards rubber mulch for Village Hall playground
- United Way of Licking County for technology
- New Hope Lutheran Church for back to school fest
- Center for Disability Services towards capital campaign
- Village of Gratiot towards furnace replacement.
Application for Round Up Funding – Organization
(Must benefit an organization within The Energy Cooperative service area)
Application for Operation Round Up Funding – Individual (pdf)
(Must reside within the service area and be a member/consumer of The Energy Cooperative)
Application materials need to be received ten days prior to the meeting date for consideration at that meeting, except in November when the application materials need to be received by November 17, 2018 for early disbursement before the Holidays. The meeting dates for 2018 are as follows: February 6, April 3, June 5, August 7, October 9, and December 11.